Franklin the Fat Cat softie pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Franklin - the most popular softie pattern in the whole Shiny Happy World. He's a cat. A fat, huggable cat. He's really easy to make - great for beginners!
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable fat cat – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
9 1/2 inches tall (not counting his ears) and 8 1/2 inches wide (not counting his paws). He's the perfect size for hugging. :-)
Easy! Nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. If you can use your sewing machine, you can make this cat.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/3 yd. fleece fabric (Cuddle Fleece will make an exceptionally soft cat)
- embroidery thread for face (optional - 2 12mm safety eyes for the large face or 2 6mm safety eyes for the small face)
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)