Garden Collection - Dress Up Bunch Doll Dress, Apron and Hat Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
This garden collection contains patterns for an easy doll dress, a simple work apron (with pockets!), and a "straw" garden hat - all sized to fit Dress Up Bunch rag dolls.
All three are super easy pattern - great for beginners. You'll want to make a bunch of these dresses!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, apron, and hat. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard main dress fabric
- 1/4 yard fabric for the sleeves and belt
- 1/4 yard fabric for the apron
- 1/4 inch elastic for the dress (you'll need 19 inches)
- 2 sheets wool blend felt for the hat (I used straw)
- matching and contrasting embroidery thread for the hat (I used DMC #745 and 2 skeins of #3032)
You might also want. . .
- size #8 embroidery needle
- 2 sheets Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- sewing clips (they work great for holding layers of felt together)