Gingerbread Man Ornament Pattern
What You Get+-
Make a dapper little gingerbread man felt ornament with snowflake buttons. :-)
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own gingerbread man ornament
4 inches tall
Easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it. Make chocolate and sugar cookie versions too!
What You Need+-
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in copper, ragtime blue, and blue bayou
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #920, 823, 3846, and white)
You might also want. . .
- #8 embroidery needle
- freezer paper
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy
- 10 inches of cord for hanging loop