Happy Chemistry embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Chemistry is SO MUCH FUN! And the lab equipment is very cool looking - in a mad scientist way.
This fun embroidery pattern is loaded with happy chemical images you can stitch on all kinds of different projects.
Of course you can frame these guys in hoops to decorate your home lab. (You have a lab in your basement, right?) But think about taking them out of the lab too! Stitch the smoking Ehrlenmeyer flask on a lunch bag, the cheerful distillation set-up on a t-shirt, the sparkling beaker on some hot pads for your kitchen, the round-bottomed "BOOM" flask on a lab coat - and the smiling Bunsen burner absolutely anywhere. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed image for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you all the stitches I used in the sample
The whole image is 7 1/2 inches square. To give you an idea of the scale of the individual images, the Ehrlenmeyer flask in 3 1/3 inches tall. That includes the wisp of smoke coming out the top. :-)
Easy! Can you believe you can stitch everything on this sampler using just three embroidery stitches? And they're the three most basic embroidery stitches! Anyone can do them - I promise. If you're nervous - don't be. The pattern has links to videos teaching you everything you need to know.