Hearts embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Hearts, hearts, and more hearts!
This easy embroidery pattern includes 19 hearts - all with different designs.
You can stitch this up as-is, of course. But one of the things I love about this collection is that you can pull out the individual hearts and stitch them solo. Any one of these would be super cute on a T-shirt or baby onesie. They'd also be great stitched on jeans, an apron, or a tea towel. Stitch them up individually and frame in tiny hoops, then hang them in a cluster of cuteness on the wall. Stitch them on individual squares of fabric and join them up in a quilt. They'd also be great stitched on paper for some gorgeous handmade Valentines.
You Get. . .
- a digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used in the sample
The full image is 7 inches square. The biggest heart is 3 inches across. The smallest heart is just 1/2 inch.
This one's a skill builder because it uses a wide variety of stitches. None of them are especially hard, but you're bound to learn a couple of new ones as you go. Don't worry - the pattern has links to videos teaching you all the stitches you see in the sample. :-)