Springtime Bird embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
There are crocuses in the grass. The forsythia buds are swelling. I've even seen a few cheery daffodils blooming in the sunny patches. Spring is just around the corner and I'd swear that's what all the birds are singing about. Add a splash of springtime to your wall! It's a terrific weekend project.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you all the stitches I used for the sample
The finished image is just the right size to fit into a 7 inch embroidery hoop.
Easy! The pattern uses only a few of the most basic stitches.