Matroyshka Ornament Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Use this easy pattern to make a beautiful felt matroyshka ornament! All the detail stitching is really fun to do - and it's only the simplest stitches!
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own matroyshka ornament
4 inches tall
Easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in shocking pink, blue bayou, strawberry dream, mac & cheese, copper, and blushing bride
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #603, 3846, 326, 741, 920, 320, and 3371)