Meep - a Monster Softie Pattern for the Dress Up Bunch| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Meep - a member of The Dress Up Bunch. He's a cute, cuddly monster! His favorite book is Shrek. His favorite food is tin cans, and his favorite activity is trying to catch crayfish down at the creek near his house. He's never quite fast enough. :-)
Meep is one of The Dress Up Bunch and can share clothes with everyone else in the group. Fun! He has weighted hands and feet for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for great play and easy dressability, and plenty of cuteness! Meep is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern for Meep – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Meep is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Meep is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Meep.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yard monster-colored fabric
- scrap of satin for the lining in those ogre-ish ears
- black embroidery thread for the face
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.