Midnight the Cat Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Make your own cuddly cat with this easy softie pattern. Your kids will love this huggable stuffed animal with floppy, weighted arms and legs. He's lots of fun to make and play with.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy kitty – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
He's about 13 inches tall when sitting. His arms and legs are about 7 inches long. That's long enough to hug a friend. :-)
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make him.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. blue fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- tiny scrap of wool felt for the nose (I used black)
- 2 12 mm cat eyes (I used gold)
- 1 cup plastic pellets for filling
- polyester fiberfill
Don't like shopping for materials? Choose the kit option to get everything but the stuffing! The fleece in the kit is a slightly darker navy blue than what you see in the photo.