Milo Mouse Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Meet Milo! He's an adorable little mouse just waiting to hop into someone's pocket.
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Milo is 6 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? It can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- In worsted weight yarn - 60 yards dark grey and 5 yards each of light grey and pink
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- 2 9 mm black safety eyes
- scraps of light grey felt to back eyes (optional)
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is a beginner level pattern, but it does use a couple of skills that are best tackled if you've already made one or two amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together to make standing legs
- making clean color changes
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)