Mini Monsters embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Stitch these cheerful little monsters on T-shirts. . . lunch bags. . . tote bags. . . jeans. . . blankets. . . quilts. . . any place you'd like to see a weirdly friendly face. :-)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for easy use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used in the samples
The tallest monster is about 4 1/2 inches tall; the shortest is about 2 1/2 inches. These are super-fast to stitch up - except for the froggy-looking guy on blue. All those satin stitched stripes took a few hours. :-) Of course, you can skip the satin stitching if you like and finish each monster in 1-2 hours.
Easy! Just four simple stitches - and the pattern has links to videos teaching you all of them.
C'mon! Welcome one (or all) of these little monsters into your life. Guaranteed to make you smile. :-)