Mischief of Mice - Mouse Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
These beanie little mice are the perfect size to slip into a pocket - great pals to carry around. :-) They're easy and fun to make. I'll bet you can't stop with just one!
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy mouse – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Three to four inches tall - depending on how slouchy he's feeling - and three inches wide. He’s the perfect size for a little pocket pal.
Easy! To give their bottoms that squishy, settled shape without having to set in a separate pattern piece, you'll use a technique usually used to give depth to tote bags and pillows. Easy!
Will you make one mouse? A pair of mice? Or a whole mischief of mice? :-)
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- scraps of fabric - light and dark shades of the same color
- 2 4.5 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)