Mischief of Mice - Mouse Softie Pattern
What you get+-
These little beanbag mice are the perfect size to slip into a pocket - great pals to carry around. :-) They're easy and fun to make. I'll bet you can't stop with just one!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own squishy mouse – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Three to four inches tall - depending on how slouchy he's feeling - and three inches wide. He’s the perfect size for a little pocket pal.
Easy! To give their bottoms that squishy, settled shape without having to set in a separate pattern piece, you'll use a technique usually used to give depth to tote bags and pillows. Easy!
Will you make one mouse? A pair of mice? Or a whole mischief of mice? :-)
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- scraps of fabric - light and dark shades of the same color
- 2 4.5 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)
Absolutely adorable! I made a whole mischief as gifts for my little yogis! Fantastic instructions! So easy and well done! Thanks.
Bought the pattern and immediately made it - didn't take long at all. I even made a template using plastic place mat (ordered via Amazon) so I can make many. I also use an interfacing on my fabric (when making animals) to make it easier to handle. I knocked this out in 30 minutes or so. It is so darn cute. I can't wait to give this to my granddaughter. Then I'm going to make another for a little 3 year old girl. Then one for myself. I think I may need to keep a supply on hand - you just never know.
Made them in colors of the rainbow. So much fun. Great instructions
That’s all that matters!
Haven't started making ;yet....but happy to have!