Mix & Match Snowmen Amigurumi Pattern
What You Get+-
Everyone loves an adorable snowman! But who wants to be told exactly what your snowman should look like? Not me!
That’s why I created the Build Your Own Snowman pattern… a 17-page pattern (complete with step-by-step photos) full of awesome snowman options!
This snowman will be about 8.5” tall when crocheted with a worsted weight yarn, depending on your hat option. :-)
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Supplies you'll need. . .
- crochet hook (size determined by yarn)
- four colors of worsted weight yarn - less than a skein of each. The sample uses white, red, black and orange.
- one pair of 12 mm black craft eyes
- polyester stuffing
- tapestry needle
- locking stitch markers (to count stitches and rounds)
Depending on your option, you might also need. . .
- 4x4” piece of cardboard (for the top hat)
- 6 6mm black craft eyes (for the coal smile)
- 2 12mm black craft eyes (for the coal buttons)
Your snowman is easy to make! This is a great pattern for beginners. If you can single crochet, you can make it!
These are the skills you'll need. . .
- single crochet
- attaching parts
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)