Munch - a softie pattern with a fun pocket mouth| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Munch! When he gets nervous he nibbles on his hands. When he gets very nervous he nibbles on his hands and feet. I think he's very worried about meeting you. He hopes you like him! His mouth is good for more than nibbling extremities. It's a great place to hide special treasures! And it's surprisingly easy to make. :-)
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable monster – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
9 inches tall (not counting his looong legs) and 9 inches wide at the base. He’s the perfect size for hugging.
Easy! Munch is made with nice big pieces that are easy to work with, gentle curves, nothing fussy. And he's so much fun to play with! Your very own Munch could be nibbling on his hands and feet and guarding special treasures very soon. . .
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/3 yd. fleece fabric
- scraps of satin and patterned fabric for the mouth and the ear linings
- 2 12mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)