Nellie - a pig stuffed animal pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Nellie! She's cute and cuddly with soft ears you just want to pet, and a soft snout you just can't help kissing. :-) Make your own cuddly pig stuffed animal!
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to make your own huggable pig – from sewing curves and stuffing, to stitching up that stuffing hole. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
She's about 10 inches tall and about 10 inches wide. That's an excellent size for hugging.
There's nothing tricky on this one - just cuddly cuteness. :-) If you can use your sewing machine, you can make her.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yd. pink fleece fabric (I love using Cuddle Fleece)
- 2 9mm safety eyes
- elastic for her curly tail
- plastic pellets for filling (I like Fairfield Poly Pellets)
- polyester fiberfill (I love Fairfield brand Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme)