Palmer - Felt Penguin Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Make a doll-sized stuffed penguin with this easy felt softie pattern. It's super simple to sew - it uses only the most basic stitches and no sewing machine. It's a great pattern for beginners!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own little penguin. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
Palmer is 4 inches tall.
Easy! If you've never handsewn felt before, this is a great project to start. Palmer uses just one stitch - and it's a super easy one! You can do it!
What You'll need
You Need. . .
- 1/2 sheet of black wool felt
- scraps of dark orange and white felt
- matching embroidery thread (I used DMC #310, 900, and white)
- 2 6 mm safety eyes
- small amount of stuffing (a few cotton balls will work in a pinch)
Want to get all the materials with one click? Choose the kit option.