Party Time - dress, party hat and gift bag pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Take your dolls to a birthday party. Or host one! This collection includes patterns for the fancy party dress with rickrack trim on the sleeves and hem, an easy polkadot party hat, and a cute kitty gift bag. (The bag is just the right size to hold a real-life gift card, some candy, or another small gift.)
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy!
- Full-sized pattern pieces for the dress, hat and gift. No need to enlarge anything!
- Detailed instructions and lots of full-color step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Fits all Dress Up Bunch dolls (dolls are 17 inches tall)
Easy! No special skills needed. Folding and pressing the pleats on the skirt takes a fair bit of time, but it's all straight lines. Not hard.
What You Need
You'll need. . .
- 1/2 yard dress fabric
- less than 1/4 yard fabric for the belt
- 1/4 inch elastic for the dress (10 inches)
- regular and jumbo rickrack (1 pack of each)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the hat (I used mint leaf)
- 1 sheet wool blend felt for the gift bag (I used royal blue)
- scraps of wool felt for the polkadots (tropical wave) and cat (dark orange)
- matching embroidery thread for all felt - plus black
- scraps of ribbon for the bag handles
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.