Pip - Dress Up Bunch Kitty Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Pip! I'm not sure if Pip is a girl cat or a boy cat - I didn't check under the tail. :-) I do know that Pip loves to play dress up - unlike any cat I've ever met! Pip has a weighted tail and paws for excellent flop, and arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability - so much fun to play with! Pip is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern for Pip and a collar – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Pip is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Pip is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Pip.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .For Pip
- 1/2 yard fabric
- scraps of contrasting fabric for optional muzzle applique (useful if you're making Pip from fur)
- scrap of felt for nose
- embroidery thread for mouth and whiskers
- 2 12 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- scrap of fabric
- scrap of felt
- embroidery thread
- 1 9mm snap or a small bit of Hook & Loop Tape
You might also want. . .
- a bit of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy for the name tag on the collar
- Thread Heaven
- size #8 embroidery needle
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.