Pippa Puppy Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Meet Pippa! She's an adorable puppy, all cozy and warm in her footie pajamas and ready to be tucked into bed with her favorite cat. :-)
This is a digital pattern delivered instantly by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
Pippa is 12 inches tall when made with worsted weight yarn.
Want a bigger or smaller cutie? She can be crocheted with any weight yarn!
Tools & Supplies
To complete this pattern, you will need:
- In worsted weight yarn - 100 yards of puppy-colored yarn, 75 yards of smooth yarn for the pajamas, 75 yards of similar-colored texture yarn for the pajamas (I used Lion Brand bouclé yarn), and 25 yards of yarn for the cat
- Size H crochet hook (or size appropriate for yarn chosen)
- Polyester stuffing
- two 18 mm black eyes for the puppy
- one 21 mm black triangle nose
- two 8 mm gold eyes for the cat
- Tapestry needle
- Locking stitch markers
This is an intermediate level pattern. It uses a couple of skills that are best tackled if you've already made a few amigurumi.
- single crochet
- attaching parts
- crocheting two rounds together to make standing legs
- surface crocheting texture yarn
The pattern is a pdf that contains links to videos teaching all the skills you'll need, plus step-by-step photographs, so you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you're doing it right. :-)