Popsicle Ornament Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Use this easy pattern to make an unmeltable popsicle felt ornament in any flavor you like! Mine is strawberry, dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles. Yum! :-)
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own popsicle ornament
4 inches long
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
What You Need
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in shocking pink, white and Tahitian sunset
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #603, white, 3858, 3846 and 726)