Rainbow Girls embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
The Rainbow Girls are sweet little embroidery patterns that can be stitched just about anywhere. See the photos for a pin, a felt MP3 case and a cute greeting card. You could also stitch one on a T-shirt or the pocket of a pair of jeans. Stitch one on a tote bag or the corner of a hankie. Stitch all of them on separate squares and make a colorful quilt. They're adorable anywhere!
You Get. . .
- a digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for easy use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching you the stitches I used on the samples
Each girl is about 3 inches tall and 1 1/2 inches wide.
Easy! You've never done any embroidery before? No problem! All of these girls are done with just three stitches. Easy ones! And the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do all of them. :-) Expect to spend an hour or two stitching each girl.