Meet Reginald Rabbit! He's wearing his favorite fancy coat, with coattails that are split so everyone can see his handsome puffy tail. :-)
He'd make a great birthday gift for a friend - or a cute decoration to use at every party celebration in your family. Or leave off the party hat and put him out at Easter time!
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. Print the pattern pages directly onto freezer paper or Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy!
- Full-sized pattern pieces for Reginald, his coat, party hat and gift. No need to enlarge anything!
- A 16-page pattern loaded with full-color step-by-step photos and very clear instructions. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you all the techniques you need to know to complete the project. You can totally make this!
Reginald is 9 inches tall - that's to the tips of his ears.
Easy! Much easier than it looks, and totally appropriate for beginners. It uses simple stitches and the pattern includes links to videos showing you how to do all of them. Reginald the bunny softie pattern is really perfect for portable work – or handwork while you watch TV.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You'll need. . .
- 1 sheet of felt for Reginald (I used Smoky Marble.)
- smaller pieces of felt for the ear linings, coat, hat and gift (I used Antique White, Pistachio Ice Cream, Fuchsia and Vineyard)
- embroidery thread to match the felt (I used DMC #535, 369, 699, 3041, 601 and white)
- 4.5 mm safety eyes
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
- two 12" pipecleaners
- four 3/8″ buttons
- three 1/4" black buttons
You might also want. . .
- freezer paper (optional, but recommended)
- Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (AKA The Magical Embroidery Stuff – optional, but recommended)
- size #8 embroidery needle
- Thread Magic
Reginald isn't the only Party Animal!
Find all the Party Animals patterns here.
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make softies which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces for you, or want to manufacture kits for this design, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com