Sean the Shamrock Crochet Amigurumi Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
Get ready for St. Patrick’s Day!
This cutie measures 6.5” tall when completed with worsted weight yarn.
To complete this project, you'll need:
- 1 color of worsted weight yarn: (Sample shown in Brown Sheep Nature Spun. Green: 65 yards)
- Tapestry needle
- Pair of 12mm black animal eyes
- Polyester Stuffing stuffing
- Locking stitch markers (for counting rounds)
This is an intermediate level pattern.
To crochet this cutie, you'll need to:
- single crochet
- crochet together two rounds (instructions included)
Don't worry - the PDF pattern has links to videos teaching you all the skills you'll need! And it contains progress photos of all the important steps, so you won’t get lost. :-)