Shiny Happy Easter Pattern Collection 2015
Want to make some pretty embroidered felt eggs? With this pattern you can make four different projects with four different eggs. . .
- a zippered pouch (perfect for candy)
- a pair of coasters
- a stuffed egg decoration
This is exclusively available as a PDF pattern, delivered instantly and ready to print onto letter-size paper. No shipping costs and no waiting! If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.
You get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- Full-sized patterns for four decorated eggs, each four inches tall. No enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own eggs. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
4 inches tall
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do them.
You can find links to sources for many of my favorite tools and supplies here.
You need. . .
- 4 sheets of wool felt (I'm using Blue Bayou, Fuchsia, Banana Cream and Mint Leaf - bright, fun colors)
- 5 skeins of embroidery floss (I'm using DMC #352, 726, 3846, 958 and 601)
- 2 sheets of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- embroidery needles in size 8
- Thread Magic
- fabric glue stick
- 4 inch zipper (or longer - the pattern includes instructions for shortening a zipper)
This pattern is not available for commercial resale. That means you may not copy and sell or digitally distribute the pattern or any variation of the pattern.
For example, you may not print the pattern and sell those copies.
You may, however, sell anything you make with Shiny Happy World patterns as long as you are the one making it.
For example, if you're using this pattern to make ornaments which you sell at a craft fair or in an online shop, that's great!
Talk to Me
If you're hiring out any part of the process, please get in touch and we'll work out a fair licensing agreement.
For example, if you want to hire someone to die cut all the felt pieces, or attach all the hanging loops, those two scenarios would require a licensing agreement. Get in touch! I'm easy to talk to. :-) email@example.com