Shiny Happy Easter Pattern Collection 2015| Add a Review
What You Get
Want to make some pretty embroidered felt eggs? In the 2015 Shiny Happy Easter Club we made four different projects with four different eggs. . .
- a zippered pouch (perfect for candy)
- a pair of coasters
- a stuffed egg decoration
Here's what you'll receive. . .
- A digital pattern delivered instantly by email. If you're not sure what that means you can find more info here.
- Full-sized patterns for four decorated eggs, each four inches tall. No enlarging needed.
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos. You’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right.
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own eggs. You can totally do this! It’s a workshop in a pattern!
What You'll Need
You'll need. . .
- 4 sheets of wool felt (I'm using Blue Bayou, Fuchsia, Banana Cream and Mint Leaf - bright, fun colors)
- 5 skeins of embroidery floss (I'm using DMC #352, 726, 3846, 958 and 601)
- 2 sheets of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy (optional, but very strongly recommended)
You might also want. . .
- embroidery needles in size 8
- Thread Heaven
- fabric glue stick
- 4 inch zipper (or longer - the pattern includes instructions for shortening a zipper)