Spot - Dress Up Bunch Puppy Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
I think Spot looks like a girl dog. My daughter thinks Spot looks like a boy dog. Spot can be whatever you like!
Spot has weighted ears and paws for excellent flop, arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability - and she's just plain cute! Spot is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern for Spot and a collar – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Please note - this pattern is just for the doll. None of the clothes you see in the photos are included, but there's a free pattern here for Play Clothes (a shirt and pair of shorts), and one here for an easy skirt.
All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Spot is 17 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Spot is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Spot.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .For Spot
- 1/2 yard fabric
- scraps of contrasting fabric for eye and muzzle appliqué (optional)
- scrap of felt for nose
- embroidery thread for mouth
- 2 9 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
You might also want. . .
- a bit of Sulky Sticky Fabri-solvy for the name tag on the collar
- Thread Magic
- size #8 embroidery needle