Squeak - Dress Up Bunch Mouse Softie Pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Please note: This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. More info here.
Meet Squeak! She has a lovely pointy nose - she uses it to sniff out the best cheese. :-) Her best friend is Pip the Cat. Pip and Squeak make a terrific team! Squeak has a weighted tail and paws for excellent flop, and arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability - so much fun to play with! Squeak is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Squeak is 18 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Squeak is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Squeak.
What You Need
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric
- scraps of pink fabric for ear linings and nose
- black embroidery thread for mouth
- 2 9 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)
Join the Club!
Want to get future Dress Up Bunch patterns automagically – and at a discount?
Members get a new doll pattern every January, and a complete outfit and accessory pattern collection every other month throughout the year. Patterns are delivered by email on the 13th of every month.
At just $7.50 a month it's a great deal! Get all the details and sign up here.