Squeak - Dress Up Bunch Mouse Softie Pattern
What you get+-
Meet Squeak! She has a lovely pointy nose - she uses it to sniff out the best cheese. :-)
Her best friend is Pip the Cat. Pip and Squeak make a terrific team!
Squeak has a weighted tail and paws for excellent flop, and arms and legs that will go in any direction for good play and easy dressability - so much fun to play with!
Squeak is also very easy to make.
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- full-sized pattern pieces – no enlarging needed
- detailed instructions and lots of step by step photos – you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing it right
- links to videos teaching you all the skills you’ll need to complete the project
Please note - this pattern is just for the doll. None of the clothes you see in the photos are included, but there's a free pattern here for Play Clothes (a shirt and pair of shorts), and one here for an easy skirt.
All the Dress Up Bunch dolls (except Mini Lizzie) can wear all of the Dress Up Bunch outfits and accessories.
Squeak is 18 inches tall from head to toe – 11 inches when sitting.
Squeak is very easy to make – a great project for beginners. All the parts are nice and roomy for easy turning and stuffing, they all tuck easily inside the body for the final assembly, and there’s a nice straight back seam for turning and stuffing that’s easy to sew up by hand. If you know how to use your sewing machine you can make Squeak.
What You Need+-
You'll Need. . .
- 1/2 yard fabric
- scraps of pink fabric for ear linings and nose
- black embroidery thread for mouth
- 2 9 mm safety eyes
- plastic pellets (I like PolyPellets Weighted Stuffing Beads)
- polyfill stuffing (I like Soft Touch Polyfil Supreme Fiberfill)