Stocking Ornament Pattern| Add a Review
What You Get
This little ornament doesn’t just look like a stocking. It is a stocking! A teeny tiny stocking that can hang on the tree, holding a teeny tiny gift. :-)
YOU GET. . .
- A digital PDF pattern delivered by email. If you're not sure what that means, you can find more info here.
- A full-sized pattern – no enlarging needed
- Detailed instructions with lots and lots of step-by-step photos - you’ll never feel lost or wonder if you’re doing things right
- Links to videos teaching you every skill you’ll need to make your own stocking ornament
4 inches tall
Super easy. It uses only a few simple stitches and the pattern has links to videos teaching you how to do it.
Make an easy felt ornament for your tree, a wreath, or a fun gift topper!
What You Need
You need. . .
- Wool blend felt in enchanted forest, strawberry dream, and copper
- Embroidery thread to match (DMC #320, 326, 920, and white)