The Misfits monster embroidery pattern| Add a Review
What you get
Stitch these cheerful little monsters on anything! T-shirts, onesies, tote bags, lunch bags, hankies, curtains - you can stitch them on anything you can get into a hoop!
You Get. . .
- A digital pattern delivered by email. (If you're not sure what a PDF pattern is, you'll find more info here.)
- a full-sized pattern for tracing
- a reversed pattern for use with iron-on transfer tools
- a complete color and stitch guide
- links to videos teaching all the stitches I used for the samples
The tallest monster is about 6 inches tall; the shortest is about 3 inches. Of course, you can easily resize them to any size you like.
This one can be a skill builder. I show the monsters stitched up with fancy fill stitches - hundreds of French knots or seed stitches, lots of long & short stitches, bunches of lazy daisy stitches. But of course, if you don't want to spend hours on each one you can use simple outline stitches like back stitch. The pattern works for both options and has links to videos teaching all of the stitches.